Be alert - signs of Russian invasion may be strong

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:16:31 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 11:21 PM,  <dan at geer.org> wrote:
> is to do for eastern Estonia what it did for eastern Ukraine, but
> triggering, some set of European NATO members would decline to show
> (What the hell this topic has to do with "the widespread use of
> strong cryptography as a route to progressive change" I don't know.)

People, diplomats, agents, field units, drones, comms, the football,
nukes, and more all use crypto. If Estonia goes Art 5, more of it activates
becoming applied crypto, eventually quite possibly launching regressive
change, back to pre industrial times. Is crypto there now equally available
to and utilized by all opponents and thus yields no net imbalance in the game?