U S A, U S A - John Oliver on USA torture report

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:03:50 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 5:19 AM, Александр <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Zenaan, everybody, this is horrible. Truly horrible.
>
> I have read some parts of this report... I couldn't believe, honestly. I
> couldn't believe, that it comes from the US. I could think it happens in
> some Iran, but... US?! And i have no rose-colored glasses.

And that's just what made it into the rose colored report.
There are always more records witheld/destroyed and stories
unspoken to save face. More innocents and nobodies whose torture,
rape and murder was just another deleted and forgotten days noise
in the machine. The terabytes of Collateral Murders and Abu Ghraibs
that got recycled like the lost Apollo tapes. Even private affairs that
for some reason never got connected or were never meant to be
connected to the chain of command, but committed by those within
it. Various forums suggest still/video bits do circulate the [inter/dark]nets...
not necessarily leaks of formal yet "code of war illegal" battlefield
command chain actions like CM, but shared like AG skins.
These things don't just come from the US, but from any state, any
environment of war, lack of control, unchecked power classicly turned
abusive, and simple human oppurtunity. And checking whoever is the
current purveyor of it is a valid thing to do, most especially when it's
officially done by a state actor on the record as ordered (permitted)
in chain of command.

> And this report, is another indisputable proof of this.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeF2rzsZSU

Which is why this guy Oliver, Manning, Snowden and the
entire community and ecosystem of leakers, couriers,
analysts, publishers, public/TV speakers (too long and
even anonymous to name individually here) that bring these
issues out are critically important and deserve every bit of
support and thanks you can give them.