Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jun 18 09:54:26 PDT 2015

On 06/17/2015 04:57 PM, Tim Beelen wrote:
> So, I happen to know a few people that are marines. They don't like
> killing and are generally very agreeable.

If you aren't on the extensive list of people who 'need to die' in the
'national interest'

> Would you like to meet one?

Have enough combat vet friends myself. Mostly Vietnam gen. They 'get
it'. The cooks and clerks? Well they STILL want to 'kill gooks' and
think my 60s antiwar activities were 'traitorous' despite the fact that
they fought for my right to do just that. The ones coming back from Iraq
and Afghanistan are SERIOUSLY fucked up and on medications or busy being
junkies/alcoholics. Hopefully they'll 'get it' before their
psychological traumas kill them.

Maybe your Marine buddies would like to meet Scott Olsen?

The 'enemy' couldn't kill him but the Oakland police department almost did.

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/SevenDays/archives/2014/03/21/oakland-to-pay-45-million-to-iraq-war-vet-scott-olsen