Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 17 16:57:35 PDT 2015

On 6/17/2015 7:19 PM, Juan wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 18:28:27 -0400
> Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:
>

>> You should stop smoking lettuce. Just because you think something is
>> not a crime does not not make it not a crime.
>
> 	I don't smoke lettuce. My example was meant to teach you the
> 	basics of morality - something you seem unable to grasp.
I know you don't smoke lettuce.
> 	So, pay attention : human/natural rights exist PRIOR TO ANY
> 	FUCKING GOVERNMENT.
I concede to that point.

> 	Enve a retarded 'american' should know this if he bothered to
> 	check basic americunt propaganda like the 'declaration of
> 	independence'
Dude, that is racist. I think. Calling all Americans cunts. Such a big
geographical area too. North, South.

>> And I don't think
>> 'murdering people for fun' is the USMC charter.
> 	That's what the shitbags do, however. So what you think
> 	about some nonsensical 'charter' has less than zero relevance.

So, I happen to know a few people that are marines. They don't like
killing and are generally very agreeable. Would you like to meet one?

>> It might be your
>> observation but also generally not true for actual marines. And
>> actually not true in any sense. So. There's that.
>
> 	There's what? There's a neocon in this mailing list?
Basically anyone you actually get to meet and say hello to. What do you
think they are? Big bad bulky continuously angry men?

>> And the way you're talking you're probably are an anarchist. Which is
>> also a form of government directed usually by direct democracy.
> 	Well, at least you figured out that I'm an anarchist, although
> 	funnily enough you don't seem to know what anarchy is.
>

>> government directed usually by direct democracy.
> 	Nope, that's not anarchy.
Okay, lets try Bakunin, because for a guy who does not no anything about
Anarchism I sure know about him. He claims to "organize from below,
through local structures interlinked on a federalist basis". I agree
with Bakunin on this point. It also happens to be a form of direct
democracy.

Can also be considered to be a government without stretching the term in
any way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalism

Oh, crikey, federalism is a form of government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

Oh fuck, it is mainly used by a horde of anarchist writers :D

>>> 	Wait, you were whining about what the russian government
>>> does, right? And on what grounds? Whatever the russian gov't
>>> 	does is 'legal'  and 'not criminal'....because they say so!
>> It might be legal, but it's definitely not moral. Which makes it
>> criminal.
>>> 	See? That's your 'theory' at work. Not a very clever
>>> theory, I might add.
>>>
>> You're the inane one here. Juxtaposing random shit, yelling that all
>> governments are criminal enterprises like it means something.
>

> 	It's a basic truth, sonny. It may mean nothing to government
> 	worshiping psychos/neocons, but...it is still true.
Yea, all hail the state. The great provider.

>> HUMANITY IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BECAUSE IT'S AGENTS COMMIT CRIMES.
> 	No, your wrong analogy only shows that you don't know what
> 	you're talking about or are plainly dishonest. Or both.
No no, I'm not dishonest. It's just that you're polarizing. You can't
find an individual to blame like a proper anarchist. So you blame a
group. Like a fucking Nazi.

>> That obviously makes no sense because not all humans are agents that
>> commit crimes.
>> Neither do all agents of governments commit crimes.
>

> 	Yes they do, to varying degrees. They are all funded with
> 	stolen money for starters.

Well, that's a stretch since, well I can type my fingers raw with
anarchist examples of governments, either in literature or in actuality.