Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:51:34 PDT 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 19:35:54 -0400
Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:

> It was a rhetorical question; no they did not come up with a binding
> resolution. That is how the UN enforces policy. Binding resolutions.
>
> So, my point is, what is the point of having international laws that
> no one is willing to enforce.
>
> There is no ignoring plain facts. You just did not get it. Stop
> smoking lettuce.

	You asked for even more proof of your government being a
	criminal enterprise and that's what Razer provided.

	And here's more

	https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Incarceration_rates_worldwide.gif

	Fact : your fucking government is a criminal organization
	even by their own standards.

	Now go cry in the corner.