Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 17 15:28:27 PDT 2015

On 6/17/2015 5:03 PM, Juan wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:28:47 -0400
> Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:
>
>> You're conflating a bunch of things.
>>
>> You can't have a criminal organization without crime, which require
>> illegality, which requires laws which require a governing body. A
>> government usually does not declare itself illegal so, no, it's not
>> going to be a criminal enterprise.
>>
>> You're just being pedantic.
>
> 	Government is a criminal organization because its 'agents'
> 	commit crimes.
>

> 	No, the valid and legitimate definition of crime doesn't come
> 	from your masters. For example, if the psychos at the top(i.
> 	e. government) say that smoking lettuce is a 'crime' that
> 	doesn't make it a crime. Likewise, if your government says that
> 	murdering people for fun like the US military does is 'legal'
> 	that doesn['t make it so.

You should stop smoking lettuce. Just because you think something is not
a crime does not not make it not a crime. And I don't think 'murdering
people for fun' is the USMC charter. It might be your observation but
also generally not true for actual marines. And actually not true in any
sense. So. There's that.

> 	I'm not being pedantic, I'm pointing out your obvious circular
> 	'logic'. Lack of it actually.
My logic is not circular you need to look up the words in a dictionary
as opposed to just attributing arbitrary definitions to 'm
We're not talking about games so it's probably definition 1 for illegal.
A government is self-explanatory and might be construed as morally
wrong. But to apply that to any government actually makes nos sense.

And the way you're talking you're probably are an anarchist. Which is
also a form of government directed usually by direct democracy.

    illegal

/adjective/ il·le·gal \(ˌ)i(l)-ˈlē-gəl\

: not allowed by the law : not legal

: not allowed by the rules in a game

    government

noun, gov·ern·ment often attributive \ˈgə-vər(n)-mənt, -və-mənt;
ˈgə-bəm-ənt, -vəm-\

: the group of people who control and make decisions for a country,
state, etc.

: a particular system used for controlling a country, state, etc.

: the process or manner of controlling a country, state, etc.

  criminal

/adjective/ crim·i·nal \ˈkri-mə-n^ə l, ˈkrim-nəl\

: involving illegal activity : relating to crime

: relating to laws that describe crimes rather than to laws about a
person's rights

: morally wrong

> 	Wait, you were whining about what the russian government does,
> 	right? And on what grounds? Whatever the russian gov't
> 	does is 'legal'  and 'not criminal'....because they say so!
It might be legal, but it's definitely not moral. Which makes it criminal.
> 	See? That's your 'theory' at work. Not a very clever theory, I
> 	might add.

You're the inane one here. Juxtaposing random shit, yelling that all
governments are criminal enterprises like it means something.

HUMANITY IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BECAUSE IT'S AGENTS COMMIT CRIMES.

That obviously makes no sense because not all humans are agents that
commit crimes.
Neither do all agents of governments commit crimes.