Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:03:19 PDT 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:28:47 -0400
Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:

> You're conflating a bunch of things.
>
> You can't have a criminal organization without crime, which require
> illegality, which requires laws which require a governing body. A
> government usually does not declare itself illegal so, no, it's not
> going to be a criminal enterprise.
>
> You're just being pedantic.

	Government is a criminal organization because its 'agents'
	commit crimes.

	No, the valid and legitimate definition of crime doesn't come
	from your masters. For example, if the psychos at the top(i.
	e. government) say that smoking lettuce is a 'crime' that
	doesn't make it a crime. Likewise, if your government says that
	murdering people for fun like the US military does is 'legal'
	that doesn['t make it so.

	I'm not being pedantic, I'm pointing out your obvious circular
	'logic'. Lack of it actually.

	Wait, you were whining about what the russian government does,
	right? And on what grounds? Whatever the russian gov't
	does is 'legal'  and 'not criminal'....because they say so!

	See? That's your 'theory' at work. Not a very clever theory, I
	might add.