Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 17 09:21:51 PDT 2015

At 11:54 AM 6/17/2015, you wrote:
>  Like fucking around in Ukraine?

http://cryptome.org/worlds-nukes.jpg

Russia has about 8,000 nuclear weapons, the US about 7,300, the rest of
the world about 1,000. Ukraine likely the next fucking Snowden era Hiroshima
if the warlords in both superpowers have their way with arms after the spies
stir up patriotic violence and slink away to drinks and dinner to inviolate
spy nests in embassies where Patriots like Snowden worked for many
years to stir up suspicion and violence, then on to NSA for executing
the CIA hotspot-stirring op, aka civil liberties (secular religion), the
favorite excuse to whip up public dissent and futile debate.

The main way the Lords of War have their way is to heighten national security
pathology through overt and covert intervention of spies, agents, fronts,
academics, bloggers, speakers, journalists,
publishers, social media, mail lists,
bars, bedrooms, backrooms, staterooms, drone cubicles, Third Worlds, Fourth
Estates and Fifth Dimensions.

Urging war to protect sacred cows is cloaked as protecting one's own version
of civilization but is actually protecting one's
own militarization -- the oldest
fucking religion of professional fucking.

Spies, patriots and leakers are pimps for this rampant and ancient STD,
the infected bastards emitted to contaminate and ravage the planet.

[Image]