Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:20:08 PDT 2015

*Some very important words by Zenaan Harkness (zen at freedbms.net
<zen at freedbms.net>):*

> There appears to be abundant evidence over the years that the US is
> throwing its political, economic and military might around, all over
> the world, just being a bully, without respect for ethics, principle,
> national sovereignty, dignity, human rights, without even respect for
> the rule of law and as a total hypocrite to its own past behaviour -
> compare Kosovo actions to Ukraine dialog.
>
> Sure, in principle we can say "every one is doing their best".
> Well, their best is not fucking good enough
>
> Give us hope. Give us stories of the great democtratic
> benefits you've brought to the countries whos governments you've
> successively installed, overthrown, installed, overthrown.
>
> Demonstrate the three letter agencies of USAGOV that have upheld,
> rather than violated, human rights around the world (hell, even in
> their own country!). From where we peasants sit, those in power
> continue to justify their every apparent misdeed somehow - 'the end
> justifies the means' perhaps? Meanwhile the world goes to hell in a
> hurry. Since the far less than admirable 'means' predominate, over and
> over and over again.
*and the picture of "Russia wants war" - awesome.

Zenaan, i am very sorry, that my English is not good enough for serious
discussions and i don't have time. But there you are!
Sometimes, you just write my thoughts (which are not on English :)). So
this time, at least, i must say thank you. I salute you. I often read such
sensible ideas on Russian, but rare, very rare on English.
I don't know who you are from, but if you are from the "west", -
congratulations! You are free from the "USA-WEST propaganda machine".

The truth must be spread (it's not high flown words). Although it's not a
guarantee of changes, but it might be a very important step toward it.
The hatred, the hypocrisy and the lawlessness of the US must be stopped.
Or, at least, minimized. With bold English speakers like you are, there is
hope.

Thank you very much again. On behalf of all people, that want peace,
cooperation and justice. Instead of money, lies, influence and a constant
search for enemies (like the US representatives and their watch dogs).

With respect,
Alexander.