Kid gets 15y for ISIS Bitcoin, Adults get Facialed at Download

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Mon Jun 15 11:30:39 PDT 2015

Well, first off it is commonly known that aiding and abetting a known
terrorist group is a crime anywhere. Especially if it's one no one with
disreputable hobbies like ISIS.

Secondly, I'd like to present the following hypothesis: the actuator or
the currency used to procure whatever an ISIS-fighter might want or need
will take the form of US$ in exchange for some commodity.

But I won't digress on that point. What is important is if governments
are so easy to point out that things beyond their control are so
nefarious because they themselves are unable to control it, I'd like to
suggest that they start by controlling streams of goods and services
that they themselves are contributing to the prolonged existence of ISIS.

We, the informed community, all know most of their equipment comes from
sponsors that are nations that would persecute this very person for
aiding and abetting. Where as when a member of U.S. Congress or the CIA
lend a helping hand to the "resistance" in the form of war-materials and
supporting services it is considered but a faux pas.