Helmholtz Tubes, CRT Signals (Was: Sigint Dumps)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jun 13 20:39:49 PDT 2015

> Excuse delay, thought this went to the cpunks list.
> primary groups have been preparing last few days... we need to get
> physics and advanced crypto groups attention, if the signals are

Give out a "small" snippet of a few months data, have the world crack
the analysis algorithms for you in gleeful pursuit of First Post ego
wins.

Million dollar (heck, $10K) prizes, are politically incorrect for the
data set, so semi-underground "oppositional" appearance is essential
to enthuse the competent.

What are their advantages?

What are ours?

For one, they have money, and therefore many full time people, and
material resources.

For one of ours, we have principle, ingenuity except that we speak
every insight thereby giving away any advantage - but how to
collaborate without speaking the insights? To improve our collective
lot I believe requires collaboration.

Perhaps deconstruct the justifications for those who receive
prostitution money to royally do over the rest of us:
- "One day I'll stop working for The Man and then I'll write even
better cracks, but at that time against the man - I'll even upload
them to github!"
- "I need food."
- "I love new toys and yeah."
- "I'm confident I'm with the good guys/ fighting the bad guys."
- "I'm poignantly amoral, atheistic, bemusedly observant, possibly
mildly altruistic, my experience of my existence is just fine thank
you please don't rock the boat."
- ?