Helmholtz Tubes, CRT Signals (Was: Sigint Dumps)

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Thu Jun 11 08:39:15 PDT 2015

-------> Hopefully the data source is not too easily found and the dumps get
> out, this is extremely relevant for "civil liberties", human rights,
> and reconstructing your own personal history and records where your
> data is otherwise mising.

I've been following this since it was posted.  Speaking as someone who
doesn't trust anyone in the employ of the US of Corporatocracy: while it
piques my interest enough to suspend my disbelief a little to see where it
is headed, you lost me me with that last paragraph.

Without something to back it up, I just can't buy that we're living in a
1984/Truman Show construct.  I know I'm not the only one on these lists who
enjoys the dark utopia and Cyberpunk genres of fiction, so if you're
testing out ideas you'll find plenty of eager readers.  But call it that, ffs.

No links to source, nothing but fantastic (albeit interesting)
descriptions... throw us a bone, sir, or I must call BS.

-S