Possible SigInt Metadata Dump Files Circulating

Wilfred Guerin wilfred at vt.edu
Thu Jun 11 04:11:49 PDT 2015

About Time:

The signals data is contained in a conventional EM loop, typical of
1960s design as implemented in most terrestrial and satellite
reconaissance systems.

The clock increment of the signal and a 3rd party note explain how the
digitisation process work, they have found the original EM signal.

EM CRT tubes operating in mid X-Ray band with a closed loop and
frequency increment per time (linear or step) can replicate the entire
2Thz civilian EM signals band in an X carrier AND copy the prior
signals a thousand times over for a thousand years. (0.88s
geostationary circular, 0.133s earth circumference [potential strong
indication of physical design and loop locations])

see: Maxwell-Tube-Cyclotron, typical EM X-Ray beam physics, and a huge
missing assortment of published data on signals in any higher
frequency band than light over the last century.

The originating party apparently has the ability to retool their EM
signals coding system electronics, and have updated their design
multiple times in the sequence of snapshots this last week.

This is why you are not allowed to use the green-blue bands of fiber
optic conductor except in military applications and on-site
networking. (visible light bands are at 420Thz-800Thz, typical (IR+)
fiber is less than 2Thz)

Even with poor carrier band packing and perhaps a few thousand full
spectrum EM reconaissance sources at any time (0hz..400Thz), either by
full carrier replication or indexed frequency carrier per time in a
loop/ring, this system assumably has many decades of reconaissance
data.

Obviously it is time buffered, as they are pulling last years' data out now.

No indication where the ring is, size of structure (aside from these
time increments), or how complex a grid or mesh it may be. (signal
distribution)

You can make these tubes at home, similar to the coil on the back of
your broken television. WARNING X-RAY AND HIGH FREQUENCY RADIATION! ;)

-- data is currently exiting .de/ams and south america into P2P
clusters in 2GB blocks.

--- "X-Rated: Not for Viewing in Any Theater of War." (typical western
classification code for similar technologies...)