Re: ​ Re: Threat Model: Parents

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Tue Jun 2 09:34:07 PDT 2015

> ​Arguably a category of child which would benefit from a concerned adults
> supervision.
>
> I would never assert an alcoholic should choose a bar as their favourite
> hangout - nor would I claim they have no right to choose to do so.
> However, I would assert (to the alcoholic) they would be better off going
> to said bar with a helpful supervisor/friend.​

I would argue the alcoholic is best assigned a personal police officer and
psychologist, to keep him in check and positive. In fact; everyone needs a
personal police officer and psychologist.

> Their specific situation is that they're about 15, autistic and bipolar,

Especially this guy.

We would all be so much better of if we'd be kept in check and positive. If
we had someone watching us all the time, we could do anything we like
without fear. If we had someone tell us what to think, we wouldn't think
anything badly.

But.. unless we can somehow automate the personal police officer and
psychologist we will never have enough people to do it :(