U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Jun 28 10:54:58 PDT 2015

Dnia czwartek, 18 czerwca 2015 19:41:09 Zenaan Harkness pisze:
> http://russia-insider.com/en/hey-obama-what-about-serbias-territoral-integri
> ty/ri8092
>
> (...)
> May world be spared hunger, plague and western principles.
> "

Pot, calling the kettle black.

There are innumerable problems with US foreign policy, and we should tackle
them. But Russia right now poses real danger, and goes almost completely
unchecked, beacause if anybody says anything bad about Russia, that person is
immediately being painted as USA supporter.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147