Pre-emptive content index

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Sun Jun 28 00:35:55 PDT 2015

Coupled with a little local content storage server, this could be as simple as a five-line userscript: AJAX the whole HTML document and any "relevant" embedded content (video, audio, images...) to the server with the current URI as storage key.

Retrieval and serving by local server (rewriting embeds on the fly), and offering as part of a distributed content store, is a later exercise, but a quick Streisand hack should be easy enough.

...that's all assuming you don't just POST current URI to a little app that just wget-spiders the whole thing. :)