[HunchLab] Predicting Crime in Miami

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:39:11 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> Ps. The use of computers to resolve cold-cases mentioned below isn't
> really relevant to the topic of computers allegedly predicting future
> crime. ALso, I suspect predictive software will simply create better
> opportunities for more...

They will construct and spit out "solutions" that will
seem completely believable to humans (such as police,
prosecutors, judges, and juries), chock full of "supporting
evidence" that you are guilty... even though you're innocent.
Because that's what they've been programmed to do...
find a solution that fits. Just like the ones that fit the death
row exonerates. It's all so infallible, you see. Guilt before
innocence, defense can't compete, case closed.