progression of technologies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:07:01 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:54 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> opt-out harder :)

Yes. And to those who say such things below...

"If I take your picture on the public street, I do not need to give you
any notice, and you have no basis to complain about it."

Really?

If it's just some random fuck with a camera in your face,
you can just as well discuss planting your fist hard in their face
until they understand and delete it.

And if it's some mounted camera or state goon without a
individualized warrant rolling 24x7 on that same street,
people should be filling the courts and minister congress
halls with constitutional cases and law changes. As well
as discussing planting fist in their face until they understand
and cooperate.

Whatever the first case was that common lawed and slippery sloped
the public permissive line of thinking back before it wasn't possible
to even correlate newsprint over telegraph... absolutely needs
reevaluated in the digital age and with abject spying and
mining being the purpose and the new, unnatural and downright
offensive to everyone if you really ask them usage.

"in general public use"

Those individuals being observed walking / driving down the street
or in any other context, digital or not... are generally not using such
devices or correlation themselves as between and applied to their
fellow fucks. And certainly not as evil goons from above.

"I have the right to capture what you emanate."

I fart in your general direction, Sir.