U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 24 07:48:39 PDT 2015

On 6/24/2015 10:36 AM, Shelley wrote:
> ...how in the hell did you get to someone doing test charges to guess
> your cvv2s from trying to armchair-psychoanalyze Juan and issuing
> blanket insults to Europeans, et al?
>
> If you're going to post Aspie word salad like this, you have no basis
> to complain about what Juan and Zenaan post.  At least they have a point.
>
> Take your meds, Tim ;)

Sorry. I'll try to reply in once sitting next time-- in the hope that
it'll be more concise and to the point. No promises.

Again, my bad. I'll take my multivitamin as prescribed. Nobody should be
tormented in such a way. Makes me very self conscious to think that I
might read like Slavoj Žižek's earlier lectures.