U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:12:30 PDT 2015

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:39:21 -0400
Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:

> I think Cathal's comment was a general remark. It did not necessarily
> concern you.

	I disagree. "Ted Smith" is explicitly whining about me

	"But now there are 2-3 posters who continually post random
	conspiracy crap"

	and given the 'context' of the thread, Cathal is also commenting
	on those '2 or 3' posters. Zeenan - and me.

> > Oh yes. I'm anti west agent on the payroll of? Putin? The chinese?
> > Or?
> I think you're South American. Your rhetoric squarely puts you there.
> Overly defensive on the subject of projecting power. Blatantly
> anti-American (rhetoric only, if you'd ever find yourself living here
> you'd find yourself a lot less radical and carry yourself a bit more
> respectful)

	So, did you look me up in the NSA database or not? That was the
	exercise.

	Your first conjecture is unwarranted. People from all over the
	world rightly despise the US government and its supporters.

	Now, if my 'rhetoric' drew inspiration from che guevara you
	might deduce that I'm from south america. However my
	'rhetoric' (political philosophy actualy) can be traced to the
	likes of Lysander Spooner and other private property anarchists,
	who, I assure you, aren't popular authors in south america. Or
	anywhere else for that matter.

> You are very sensitive on the subject of being run over by a foreign
> power indicates a permanent identity crisis (Argentine) as to where
> you fit in the world of things.

	Okay. So now we've descended into psychobable. 'identity
	crisis'? Mildly amusing.

	You did a couple of searches and correctly found out that I
	come from argentina - the info is in the public domain. And
	based on that, you are making up a story.

> Your over-sized ego i.e. taking things personally that are actually a
> general remark is quite a cultural trait. So is calling people by
> name instead of addressing the issue.
>
> Everything North of Chile  sans Bolivia has common sensibilities
> towards the Government. Brazilians are not that outspoken, better at
> diverting and quite introverted. Bolivian culture is more refined and
> does not call out people like it's taking a piss. That makes you
> Chilean, Argentinian or Spanish.
>
> You're not European. Your English is too good.

	Now that's interesting. How do you go from "good english"* to
	"not european"? If anything, europeans from germanic countries
	are likely to speak (way) better english than me.

	*and my english is so so at any rate.

> And my guess is Argentinian.

	Nominally, yes. I was born here and that's it.

	Now find out what government (terrorist organization) I work
	for. Take into account that the argentine government isn't
	going to pay me or anybody else to discuss libertarian
	principles on an obscure mailing list.

	Anyway, this is getting too boring. I suggest you ask "Ted
	Smith" to post some real cypherpunk stuff. Like, how great the
	pentagon's anonimity network is and how it spreads cancer, I
	mean democracy in china. Or something.

J.