U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:44:04 PDT 2015

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:05:20 -0400
Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> What's the cypherpunk link in this?

	That was part of a discussion on the nature of western
	governments and western propaganda.

	Do you think that discussions on the nature of western
	governments are off-topic? Maybe banned?

	Maybe we should instead talk about how terrible the suffering
	of US military murderers is?

	paging Nick Econopouly <nickeconopouly at gmail.com>