Google has been stealth downloading audio listeners onto every computer that runs Chrome

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Sun Jun 21 13:55:02 PDT 2015

----------
On June 21, 2015 1:14:32 PM Seth <list at sysfu.com> wrote:

>  from
> https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2015/06/google-chrome-listening-in-to-your-room-shows-the-importance-of-privacy-defense-in-depth/
>

> Posted on June 18, 2015 by Rick Falkvinge
>
> Google Chrome Listening In To Your Room Shows The Importance Of Privacy
> Defense In Depth

Wow, this is exactly the kind of bullshit- and bullshit response- I'd
expect from this duplicitous NSA asset.

I keep a seldom-used, older version of chromium on one of my debian laptops
so I'll check for this.  My webcam and microphone are physically
disconnected anyway, but I still want to see if their spyware has infected
my system.  Fuckers.

Thanks for posting this; I've been out of the news loop for a couple of days.

-S