POC || GTFO 08[.pdf]

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Sat Jun 20 18:05:42 PDT 2015

> This issue is a polyglot that can be meaningfully interpreted as a ZIP, a PDF and a Shell script featuring the weird cryptosystem described in 8:12. We are the technical debt collectors!

https://diffalt.com/pocorgtfo08.pdf

SHA256 (pocorgtfo08.pdf) =
7a942c425f471f99d8cba8da117cc4a53cddb3551e4b16c8b9feae31b5654a33

MD5 (pocorgtfo08.pdf) = 257fc8f01fa20e21f8bd5577639ff596

Massively in-depth and usually low-level, but generally very informative.

https://www.alchemistowl.org/pocorgtfo/

There are the rest of them, if you're new to these.

Sincerely,
Tim

--
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any