U S A, U S A - John Oliver on USA torture report

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:31:03 PDT 2015

On 6/18/15, Александр <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a matter of fact, i read a few years ago many official & biographic
> reports about the Gestapo torture methods (sorry about the Nazi theme). And
> it was *LESS* horrible than what i saw in this *CENSORED* report!

funny to think robotic drone murders from over-seas safety as humane
choice for conflict.

i can almost picture the Hayden like boastfulness,
 "If you had told me after the TORTURE report, that the only reform
would be, 'No more anal rape-feedings'? Nice.! *thumbs up*"

i have no words the the disgust...