[Bitcoin-development] questions about bitcoin-XT code fork & non-consensus hard-fork

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:22:25 PDT 2015

On 6/17/15, Dr Adam Back <adam at cypherspace.org> wrote:
> If people on *cypherpunks* cant get the points in the post, I think
> the world has a problem.  The price of security in a distributed
> system like bitcoin is eternal vigilance...

Adam, there are plenty who do understand. ... and clearly some who don't.

for some of us, this question was answered *years* ago. NO HARD FORK!

and at times feelings so heated there have been death threats against
those pushing for a non-consensus hard-fork. they should take the fury
and conviction regarding these concerns to heart, lest they under
estimate the stakes at play and potential risks ahead.

a hard fork is not Bitcoin - it is distraction.  thank you for keeping
the heat on this subject!

best regards,