Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Jun 18 06:42:58 PDT 2015

"The Dark Net: Inside the Digital Underworld," Jamie Bartlett, examines the
options for escaping observation -- for a while. Cypherpunks is featured for
promoting privacy with technology; crypto, anonymizers, digital currency,
unauthorized disclosures and more.

And how escaping observation very often involves criminal activity, although
as Tim May and others claimed, that is the price paid for cloaking from
prying eyes. That Tor cloaks 415-1230% of child porn sites, 550-7000% of
drug sales, and the like, is allegedly seen by the rebellious undergrounders
as "so what, personal freedom is not free."

So the richest have the greatest personal freedom, "so what," declared
Judge Loretta Preska sentencing shackled hackers for violating the private
enclaves of her kind's lawfully-bending relatives and unjudicials.

Security of any kind is always bleak, not just due to NSA, its the Devil,
why else would religion exist except to forecast the worst imaginable
and preach slim chances of avoiding prying eyes of homicidal deity.

Crypto bent-back prayer leads the day in fashionable cloaks against
inevitable deitific spying -- mostly done by the same devils who espouse
cryptosystems which inevitably fail like perpetual motion machinic faiths
of all kinds.

To the rescue upgrades offer a tad more dreadless illusion while
injecting sand and rust into the sanctuaries, desktops, laptops,
handhelds, clouds, national security, 4-rotored ski lifts to heaven.

Hey, wake up, faithless cypherpunks will not be fooled, remember
this when cold dead hands clamber into windows of Ecuadorian
embassies, run skirted circles at Fort Leavenworth, dream of
languid days key-signig in Hawaii from scrotum-iced pole
dancing in Moscow, incise 365x24 days x 10 years to go
on large sceen cell walls.

Remember too where the grandfathers of cpunks loll, picking
fleas from their cats, rueing STDs on their bitches, grooming
authors of Deep and Dark Web tomes of horrific beasts
lurking inside electronic frontiers of children's Kindles.