Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:31:13 PDT 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 19:57:35 -0400
Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:

> > 	So, pay attention : human/natural rights exist PRIOR TO ANY
> > 	FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

> I concede to that point.

	Fine. Now work out the logical conclusions that follow from that
	premise. Here's one : any violation of such rights is criminal.

> So, I happen to know a few people that are marines.
> They don't like killing and are generally very agreeable. Would you
> like to meet one?

	Not really. And I happen to live outside the direct
	'jurisdiction' of the US government. Now, if you want to send
	one of your friends, unarmed, to my house, I might talk to
	him. From a safe distance and while pointing a gun at him, just
	in case.

> >> It might be your
> >> observation but also generally not true for actual marines. And
> >> actually not true in any sense. So. There's that.
> >
> > 	There's what? There's a neocon in this mailing list?
> Basically anyone you actually get to meet and say hello to. What do
> you think they are? Big bad bulky continuously angry men?

	They are people who kill other people when ordered to. That's
	all that counts.

> > 	Nope, that's not anarchy.
> Okay, lets try Bakunin, because for a guy who does not no anything
> about Anarchism I sure know about him. He claims to "organize from
> below, through local structures interlinked on a federalist basis". I
> agree with Bakunin on this point. It also happens to be a form of
> direct democracy.

	If individuals are free to NOT participate in such
	organization if they wish, then yes, it's anarchy.

	If individuals are subjected to such organization against their
	will then no, that's not anarchy, bakunin or not.

	And since you like dictionaries

	http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anarchism?s=t

	"a doctrine urging the abolition of government or governmental
	restraint as the indispensable condition for full social and
	political liberty. "

	Oops. Government and anarchy just happen to be mutually
	exclusive concepts. (That of course shouldn't be news...)

J.