Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:19:05 PDT 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 18:28:27 -0400
Tim Beelen <tim at diffalt.com> wrote:

> You should stop smoking lettuce. Just because you think something is
> not a crime does not not make it not a crime.

	I don't smoke lettuce. My example was meant to teach you the
	basics of morality - something you seem unable to grasp.

	So, pay attention : human/natural rights exist PRIOR TO ANY
	FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

	Enve a retarded 'american' should know this if he bothered to
	check basic americunt propaganda like the 'declaration of
	independence'

> And I don't think
> 'murdering people for fun' is the USMC charter.

	That's what the shitbags do, however. So what you think
	about some nonsensical 'charter' has less than zero relevance.

> It might be your
> observation but also generally not true for actual marines. And
> actually not true in any sense. So. There's that.

	There's what? There's a neocon in this mailing list?

> And the way you're talking you're probably are an anarchist. Which is
> also a form of government directed usually by direct democracy.

	Well, at least you figured out that I'm an anarchist, although
	funnily enough you don't seem to know what anarchy is.

>government directed usually by direct democracy.

	Nope, that's not anarchy.

> > 	Wait, you were whining about what the russian government
> > does, right? And on what grounds? Whatever the russian gov't
> > 	does is 'legal'  and 'not criminal'....because they say so!
> It might be legal, but it's definitely not moral. Which makes it
> criminal.
> > 	See? That's your 'theory' at work. Not a very clever
> > theory, I might add.
> >
> You're the inane one here. Juxtaposing random shit, yelling that all
> governments are criminal enterprises like it means something.

	It's a basic truth, sonny. It may mean nothing to government
	worshiping psychos/neocons, but...it is still true.

> HUMANITY IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BECAUSE IT'S AGENTS COMMIT CRIMES.

	No, your wrong analogy only shows that you don't know what
	you're talking about or are plainly dishonest. Or both.

> That obviously makes no sense because not all humans are agents that
> commit crimes.
> Neither do all agents of governments commit crimes.

	Yes they do, to varying degrees. They are all funded with
	stolen money for starters.