Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 17 16:10:34 PDT 2015

I thought that DynCorp was Blackwater re-branded. But they are something
totally different! Revenue in 2010 was 3 billion. Wow. Business must be
booming.

I wonder what it is that costs 3 billion. From operational income of
120mil in '08 to 3 bil revenue in '10 means what? With 17.000 employees
they are about as big as the CIA. So, maybe, if they reserve 2 bil for
paying them employees, so they they pay pretty well; around 120k. The
rest is write-offs on their 1.5 Bil in equipment. Which takes about
three years. Sounds about right. Leaves about 400mil for operations.
Basically moving stuff, and acquisitions.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

That reminds me of a guy I knew. Big guy. Ex- Blackwater employee. Nice
guy. Told me that they go to war because they had too much equipment and
bullets and stuff. Inane, right?