Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jun 17 13:49:33 PDT 2015

On 06/17/2015 01:28 PM, Tim Beelen wrote:
> You're conflating a bunch of things.
>
> You can't have a criminal organization without crime, which require
> illegality, which requires laws which require a governing body. A
> government usually does not declare itself illegal so, no, it's not
> going to be a criminal enterprise.

Expecting criminals to adjudicate themselves as such is a little beyond
the pall so lets cut to the chase here,  based on one criminal action
for the moment. The US subscribes to the UN charter and what passes for
international law, which to a huge extent the US had a guiding hand in
shaping.

The UN allowed the United States leeway to literally invade Iraq based
on evidence presented known to be lies at the time they were told, by
almost everyone in the US government in a position to authorize policy,
diplomatic OR war-related, on Iraq

The US government and all of it's executives committed a criminal act
under international law by invading Iraq under false pretenses and
therefore IS an international criminal enterprise that continues to this
day in that country by our continued, and eternal (at least until the
oil from there and Iran runs out) presence.