Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 17 10:18:59 PDT 2015

On 6/17/2015 12:21 PM, John Young wrote:
> civil liberties (secular religion), the
> favorite excuse to whip up public dissent and futile debate.
>
> The main way the Lords of War have their way is to heighten national
> security
> pathology through overt and covert intervention of spies, agents, fronts,
> academics, bloggers, speakers, journalists, publishers, social media,
> mail lists,
> bars, bedrooms, backrooms, staterooms, drone cubicles, Third Worlds,
> Fourth
> Estates and Fifth Dimensions.

Civil liberties actually supersede religion. In very much the same way
that my God supersedes your Civil Liberties. I get what you're getting
at but I don't agree. Ah, "Civil Liberties" we could could treat them as
semantics but really, they are quite the pillar of society and a lot
more tangible and concrete to which a religion is not a particularly
grand substitute.

"bars, bedrooms, backrooms, staterooms, drone cubicles, Third Worlds,
Fourth Estates and Fifth Dimensions."
I like that arrangement of words. Is it yours? Can I have it?