Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Wed Jun 17 08:54:29 PDT 2015

"People aren't against you, they are for themselves." is a much greater
truism then trying to find reason in foreign politics or actions of
governments. And if these sensible "Russian" ideas proliferate wherever
you're from, why do you live in a country that does not even have a
unified military and has Generals that do however they please? Like
fucking around in Ukraine?

I hope you don't have massive cognitive dissonance over that fact.