Russia and China crack Snowden Cache

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Mon Jun 15 12:50:10 PDT 2015

This is not meaningful speculation since the main point is of the story
is not finding out who to blame, it is spreading FUD about the fallout
of Ed's actions by spreading blatant lies. Which basically derails a
developing dialog: Ed was right, there /was/ overreach/abuse and
accounts of premeditated lying attributable to our Government(s) fine
agencies.

It's fun to watch the government losing face by trying to cover it up.

What I saw was a five year old with his hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Only the cookie jar is actually the privacy of my own home. No matter
the fact that I extend my presence to locations around the globe by way
of internets. I am not forgoing my rights to privacy when I directly
communicate with others. The very same way I find those rights in the
confines of my home.