Re: črypto is finished... and it's about time × (also: 'Balrog' malnet, firsthand view)

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 01:35:00 PDT 2015

Steve, thank you very much for your broad answer. Interesting and valuable
points...
I just wanted to answer your (rhetorical?) question

> I wonder WTF that was about. Does somebody with control of the resources
> WANT their capabilities publicly disclosed?  If so, was this
> a strategic decision from the top, or an act of systemic sabotage
> by a lower level actor within the organization in question?

In my opinion, its from the top. They just DONT CARE. They are so self
confident in their superiority over us (in money & technologies), that they
deliberately act so bold and open.
It's like "and what are you gonna do/what can you do, when you knowwww all
this?"

IMHO, they even get some kind of sadistic pleasure seeing and reading our
relatively powerless reactions.

Alexander