cypherpunks Digest, Vol 24, Issue 6

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Jun 3 11:57:06 PDT 2015

> Do we laws dictating "Child shall be no more than x feet from home
> unattended"

I don't know about you, but I was imprisoned until I was about 16. At 16 I
trained to perform some arbitrary tests, one of which involved repeating
lies, and another working knowledge of proprietary tools (further cementing
their monopoly and encouraging my dependence). Most people feel jealousy
and even rage at how easy I managed to complete the arbitrary tests (did
foreign, easier tests, that were also accepted due to European regulations).

I don't give an honest fuck that I was allowed outside of prison for a few
hours a day (most of which were supposed to be filled with
out-prison-labor). I feel a significant amount of disgust for anyone that
thinks they're superior enough to know what's good for others to such an
extend as to force them. Just because the goalers say it's for your own
good doesn't make it good! And lastly, it is not justice to make me suffer
because some people's parents suck at parenting.

More recently I've had such issues with visa's and family law that I'm very
positive that justice is dead. Old people make laws suck for young people,
what do they care?

And the more society develops, the older the young will be. Until such a
point that the realization will be had that we remain children; we learn
and develop, and we are not ready for the world.