Re: ​ Re: Threat Model: Parents

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Jun 3 09:43:29 PDT 2015

> > I would argue the alcoholic is best assigned a personal police
> > officer and psychologist, to keep him in check and positive.
> > In fact; everyone needs a personal police officer and psychologist.
>
> This was irony. Yes?

Irony, but not an unrealistic future. Note that you /are/ a child. There's
always others responsible for you, they will take their responsibility.
And, you are also a liability to others. In a competitive enough world you
are a liability when you are not productive. I believe inflation is part
effective because it demands greater productivity.

> On 06/02/2015 03:41 PM, Softy wrote:
> > If an individual fails to adhere to guidelines of their Society,
> > they are punished.  That is what Society is for.
>
> This was not irony. Yes?

I believe this was just foolish. Society is a common madness, not something
that is for a reason. All it takes is evolutionary feasibility - which I
would say Society is for; continuing it's own existence, regardless of
anything.