$330 3.3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:11:37 PDT 2015

On 6/2/15, Peter Gutmann <pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
>> ... low cost, fast with selectable Bandwidths of 58KHz  to
>> 813KHz.
>
> And there's the catch...

on the opposite end of the spectrum,
 but not quite fab it yourself,
  crimson a wide performance kit, with stand-alone capability along
with dual 10GigE to host link. [0]

one day soon [1], we'll just batch a small run of direct transceiver
ultra-wide band SDR ASIC arrays for all our RF desires. one day...

best regards,

0. "Four independent receive chains, and four independent transmit
chains, each capable of 322Mhz of bandwidth from aught to 6Ghz." -
with an octoclock, you can phase align eight crimsons for a total of
32 rx, 32 tx, 5,512MHz of bandwidth aggregate. (almost full spectrum
take ;)
 - https://www.pervices.com/products/crimson/

1. *for some definition of "soon". these go to 60Ghz with ease, and
push 100+Ghz at edge.