Re: ​ Re: Threat Model: Parents

Softy softservant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:41:45 PDT 2015

> That's just a slippery slope to accepting the paternalism of the state,
> man. This thread continues to deliver.

trollollolollo ... one can never tell via plain text.
​
I suppose I should have elaborated on the distinction between Child and
State.
Evidently, confusion exists on
​limits​
the former should govern
​ with​
and how the latter needs governing (and yes, at times by the former).

​Now we're going to get the CPS nuts about their kids being carried away in
black vans; but that's not where I'm going.  I'm laying the claim that
'developing children' need to have a certain amount of 'oversight and
governance' in their lives.  I'm happy knowing various governmental and
non- are monitoring the milk my son drinks so it doesn't contain large
doses of melamine (for instance).​

​​