​ Re: Threat Model: Parents

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jun 1 12:57:00 PDT 2015

On 06/01/2015 12:06 PM, Softy wrote:

> Don't get going on "Parents don't always know best" ... true, they
> don't - but as long as Society allows any person in any circumstance
> to _have_ a child without any sort of parenting training, oversight,
> counselling, then Society must allow that person the ability to
> _raise_ their child.  For better or ill.

That's why I'm spending much of the margin-of-my-senior-years doing free
'psychotherapy' with local kids almost-to-totally gone bad and traveling
kids with drug/alcohol probs.

The younger they find an intelligent understanding mentor the better.
I'm NOT saying some Tor .onion chatroom is the place to find that
person... Just sayin'.

RR