slur: you're going to hate it

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 30 23:23:58 PDT 2015

I have serious problems with this - leak by economic purchasing power?
Where's the principle in that? What could possibly go wrong?

This allows the mega wealthy to pay for the protection of their data.
If such a market actually gets going, if nothing else it's a turbo
charged economic greasing of economic information blackmail.

Please people, think before you support such a things.

Obviously the oligarchies around the planet will love such a thing
(they print the money anyway, so a few dollars is pocket change - a
pittance to them anyway).

I guess we had to see such reactions to Snowden and his ilk.

Juan, your voice is needed so much more now than ever!

Where this goes will be interesting to say the least.