another google nugget

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Tue Jul 28 07:47:34 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 09:43:52AM -0500, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 08:01 -0400, swalow swalow wrote:
> > Beginner question:
> > What are the alternatives?
>
> Fastmail, for one, though it does cost. I would imagine riseup.net is
> also an option for some.

is this mailinglist suddenly transformed to the libtech list? cypherpunks i
believe build their own infrastructure, they work on remailers, and other
related stuff. what the hell happened? can someone foia what the codeword for
operation "disrupt cypherpunks mailinglist" is?

the mind boggles.

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt