Varoufakis claims had approval to plan parallel banking system for Greece

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Jul 27 03:34:31 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 06:38:07PM -0400, John Young wrote:
> Varoufakis claims had approval to plan parallel banking system for Greece
>
> http://www.ekathimerini.com/199945/article/ekathimerini/news/varoufakis-claims-had-approval-to-plan-parallel-banking-system
>
> Allegedly aided by Columbia University IT professor  to design a
> hack of existing taxation systems.
>
> Columbia Computer Science Faculty
>
> http://www.cs.columbia.edu/people/faculty

>From TFA (looking for the best, but expecting the worst):

===
“But let me give you an example. We were planning along a number fronts.
I will just mention one. Take the case of the first few moments when the
banks are shut, the ATMs don’t function and there has to be some
parallel payment system by which to keep the economy going for a little
while, to give the population the feel that the state is in control and
that there is a plan.”
===