an ominous comment

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 19:01:29 PDT 2015

On 7/21/15, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	Thanks coderman. I was slightly annoyed thinking I might have
> 	to search the archives to back my claim  but you've fully
> 	embarrassed yourself (yet again). Appreciated.

you should see me in person!  my email game is just warm up...
you'll need to search the SELinux lists btw, not this one :)

> 	Of course. If I were murdering people left and right, or
> 	commiting any of the endless list of crimes your government
> 	commits, they you'd be quite sure that I have GOOD intentions.

actually i was thinking of code you've written for common good, but really,
 any evidence would be useful. until then, the jury's out...

some of these discourses are thought provoking, others dumb provoking,
 and yet more are just TL;DR. ;)

> 	But, since I'm not buying any of your stupid propaganda, you're
> 	not sure if I'm an outright terrist...or somebody sitting at a
> 	desk near you, right?

someone i admire is a FOIA terrorist. good friends are "privacy
extremists", and some shady fucks have sat next to me in the past.

i'm not sure what to do with this metric you're using...

> 	Ah yes. You are right. The real problem with the NSA and the US
> 	gov't  in general is that 'now' they allegedly started spying on
> 	AMERICUNTS!

no, my point about domestic surveillance is that any shred of
restraint they may have had, is now evaporated. bulk spying is always
bad, but done domestic you've gone rogue!

so Juan, how to fix?