an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:06:02 PDT 2015

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:53:11 -0400
Nick Econopouly <nickeconopouly at gmail.com> wrote:

> The US government does not keep its power over its citizens with
> just brute force and propaganda. It is a complex social relationship,
> and yes a great deal of propaganda is involved. But it is not
> totalitarian the way you frame it.

	Sure. It's not totalitarian. It's simply based on the free
	principle of democracy : obey or die.

	You don't need to waste your amazing intellect refuting me,
	Nick. I've conceded your point.

> It is not like a children's movie
> where the villians are all ugly and you can tell they are villians
> just from the way they look and talk. The policeman, the marine dude,
> and even the politician or CIA official came from some family and
> applied for the job because it was considered an acceptable way to
> make a living and contribute to society. They are not all evil. It
> doesn't matter if the nasty recipe of them all mixed together makes
> the USA cause/commit atrocities, it's simplistic and basically false
> to act like every one of these USians is evil.

	Thanks Nick. Now I really get it. People who do evil things are
	not evil. They are good.

1)
> Think of the disgruntled senator or NSA worker who is reading this
> list,

2)
> Actually, to be honest, you are serving the NSA more than anyone on
> this list, even the "spies".

3)
> Also, you guys really think there is an NSA-man personally
> reading this list, looking for dissedents? Why would they waste their
> time on this shit?

	See Nick, that's the real extent of your intellect. It took you
	two paragraphs to flatly contradict yourself.

> The only ones subverting it are the most hardcore
> cypherpunks here,

	Well, thanks for considering me a hardore cypherpunk? Now think
	about what you wrote. You're whining about cypherpunks in a
	cypherpunk mailing list. Do you see just how ridiculous you
	are?

	But I get it. What you want is a cypherpunk mailing list full of
	obama supporters - like you. Did I get that one right?

> who act like pretty much every free cryptography
> program is US propaganda somehow. If juan is an agent, he is doing his
> job very well.

	Thanks.

> Many people in the govt. think they are doing good, and to be honest a
> good deal of them are.

	Humor me. What word do you use to describe your political
	beliefs?

> This coming from someone who thinks healthy
> society could exist without a government.

	Oh OK. You are a fucking nutcase who fancies himself an
	anarchist while he praises the US government.

	I rest my case.