Encryption Rights - A Google+ community

Seth list at sysfu.com
Tue Jul 21 07:14:27 PDT 2015

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 14:09:21 -0700, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> Run your own servers, control your own infrastructure. There are ways to
> do
> it. Next on my "ToTest" list is this, for instance:
> https://github.com/sovereign/sovereign

Funny you mention the Sovereign project, I stumbled upon it myself for the
first time last week.

I had already been in the process of building my own version of
essentially the same thing, only geared more towards Parabola GNU/Linux
and Open/FreeBSD.

Another interesting project for wresting back control of your data and
services is indiehosters [1][2]

Probably a better option for those without copious amounts of free time
and the technical skills and desire to implement a DIY solution.

[1] http://www.wired.com/2014/11/indie-hosters/
[2] https://indiehosters.net/