an ominous comment

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jul 21 01:39:20 PDT 2015

On 7/21/15, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> I'm offended in various ways by a lot of what happened in the past,
> often in organizations like DOJ, FBI, etc. that should have
> known better.

Tut, tut! They should have indeed.

> I would even say that a lot of government employees and
> contractors seem to have got away with a lot of things they
> shouldn't have.

Naughty, naughty I tell you! Naughty little boys and girls.

> But that doesn't mean that any of those organizations are
> fundamentally evil and aren't almost completely staffed
> by intelligent, respectable people.

Wonderful! There's hope! U S A, U S A!

So those intelligent CIA guys will stop toppling regimes by murder and
plunder, to keep the US$ afloat and to keep trying for their one world
f-ing government, and those respectable NSA guys will use their phone
tapping of France, Germany, UK, Australia and every other nations
politicians to create a safer, cleaner, more caring world, with
regional sovereignty respected, the will of the people upheld, and a
fundamentally fairer wealth system throughout the world! Hallelujah
brother's and sisters, Amerika vilt save youse all. Now bend over and
think of something pleasant.

> Anyway, if you're still in the rebelling against authority stage, fine, have
> fun.  Good luck with that.  In the US, government wise,
> the people are the authority,

Damn, how many of us wish that were true. Being the authority in
principle, is so vastly different to living that authority. We saw all
that gun-ho hoo hah go right out the window when the US Marshalls
roamed the streets and confiscated by force of armed guard requests,
many (most?) of the guns in the area.
http://www.infowars.com/nra-the-untold-story-of-gun-confiscation-after-katrina/

> their own authority in essence, it just may

Ahh yes, that's more like it, just an essence of authority, a remnant,
not much actual authority in the people. Sadly. So very very sadly. We
can only hope that people will wake up and start living their rights.

> take a long time for that to play out in a given area.  In

By the time people wake up, it's usually too late. Pol Pot's people
never woke up and when asked why he caused the massacre of much of his
nation, he answered "it was an experiment", AIUI to see what people
would do in the face of such evil.

> some ways, this is also true for companies, with some nuance.

Man that's some good weed you're smokin, don't be so greedy and pass
it around bro!