an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:32:09 PDT 2015

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:36:57 -0700
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> On 7/20/15 9:07 PM, Juan wrote:
> >
> > 	Hey. *Now* I get it.
> >
> > 	This mailing list has a lot of tor-tards who are apologists
> > of the pentagon's propaganda and spying efforts.
>
> Are you saying that the Pentagon is never good or useful?  Nor are
> any of their spying efforts?

	Are you saying the pentagon is good and useful?

> > 	It has people who say that the NSA does good things
> > (coderman)
>
> They don't?

	Do you have to ask?

> > 	It has apologists of the US marines.
>
> You have never benefited in any way from the US marines?

	No. But granted, at least I haven't been directly harmed by
	them. Which is something not everyobdy can say.

> The
> footprint there is pretty large.  You think they are somehow
> fundamentally evil

	I don't just 'think' it. It's reality.

> when they don't determine their goals or rules of
> engagement?  Their job is to be a bad ass tool, the proverbial big
> stick.  It is someone else's job to decide how to use that tool.
> Marines don't kill people, politicians using Marines kill people.
> Err, something like that.

	Marines and other 'military personnel' murder people when
	'ordered' to. They are the worst scumbags on earth.

	Politicians are morally responsible. The military are morally
	and materially responsible.

> > 	It has high ranking scumbags from the CIA.
>
> There are high ranking scumbags from the CIA here?

	Yes.

> Interesting.

	Sort of.

> Is everyone from the CIA scumbags by definition?

	Yes.

> > 	It has commie 'anarchists' who are offended by (and would
> > love to silence) people who badmouth the marines' apologists.
>
> Eh?

	Ask a retard called Nick Econopouly  if you want details.

> > 	And NOW it also has a google and cloud apologist. Welcome
> > 	Stephen =) You are yet another reason to distrust the FLOSS
> > movement and its bloatware.
>
> FLOSS has bloatware?

	http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/09/22/linus_torvalds_linux_bloated_huge/

	good enough of an 'authority'?

> Are you using the same meaning as the rest of
> us?  What's your favorite alternative?

	There isn't any real alternative. And sure, floss is less
	bloated than other commercial crap, but still.

> Someone explaining bits of the world are not necessarily an apologist
> for those bits.  Trying to correct or moderate viewpoint extremism
> (see what I did there?)

	Yes, you tried to dismiss something that doesn't line up with
	typical establishment bullshit as 'extremism' - I, of
	course, am hardly impressed...

> with more balance, or logic, or other
> viewpoints isn't necessarily being an apologist either; that's the
> kind of accusation that usually comes from someone slinging not fully
> supported barbs.  I do think Google is better than some other
> companies, but that's pretty weak on the apologist scale; I was more
> making a statement about a class of companies and how they should
> rationally act with respect to security.

	Sure. Your comments about google & the cloud are not propaganda.
	I'm selling a bridge. Interested?

> > J.
> >
> What's your alternative to all of these things?  If you really are
> into security in any sense, you should be able to explain what
> security exposures moderating or eliminating those entities would
> cause and what you would advocate to replace them.

	Are you talking about the US military?

> I'm offended in various ways by a lot of what happened in the past,
> often in organizations like DOJ, FBI, etc. that should have known
> better.

	Should they? Looks like you don't know what government is.

>I would even say that a lot of government employees and
> contractors seem to have got away with a lot of things they shouldn't
> have.  But that doesn't mean that any of those organizations are
> fundamentally evil and aren't almost completely staffed by
> intelligent, respectable people.

	LOL. So, how much trolling should I let you get away with?

	Worthless murdering scumbags are 'respectable' people and not
	'fundamentally evil'. Sure. Maybe they are 'accidentally'
	evil?

	How about they 'accidentally' beat you to a pulp and then feed
	you to the pigs? Just as an innocent mistake of course...

> Anyway, if you're still in the rebelling against authority stage,
> fine, have fun.  Good luck with that.  In the US, government wise,
> the people are the authority

	Really? That's an interesting concept. How many lsd doses do
	you need in order to reach the parallel universe where that
	is reality? Because in this universe, it isn't.

>, their own authority in essence, it just
> may take a long time for that to play out in a given area.

	Sure. That's how jesus planned it all.