an ominous comment

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:46:53 PDT 2015

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 02:32:53 +0900
Lodewijk andré de la porte <l at odewijk.nl> wrote:

> > I feel perfectly confident that Google is going to protect their
> > billions in income and valuation by being very careful with
> > avoiding abusing their data or users in any strong sense.
>

> I want to say "You're new here, aren't you?", but I know you're not.

	He isn't? Well, I guess then he's just yet another old
	and loyal apologist of the americunt establishment.

	Oh, yes google-NSA will 'protect' its 'customers' because of
	'economic' reasons. Not to mention they are GOOD people because
	they say so. Hey, it's in their propaganda kits.

	And Yes, pseudo 'economics' talk can be widely misused to
	promote any kind of fascist agenda.