an ominous comment

Seth list at sysfu.com
Tue Jul 14 12:49:10 PDT 2015

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:28:54 -0700, Anthony Michaels <cypher at cpunk.us>
wrote:
> The more time goes by, the more I agree with Ed Snowden and his
> statement about the Internet dividing into two groups: those who are
> part of the technical elite and have the ability to protect themselves
> and those who don't and must accept that their privacy will be raped at
> will.

Agreed, however if dedicated people who care about freedom/privacy/liberty
can build hardware and software products that are by default distributed,
encrypted, and safe to use __by non-technical people__, then it's game
over for the centralized control freak bloodsucking vampire fiat currency
bankster predasites. (predator/parasites)