From: root at hackingteam.it To: vince at hackingteam.it [and who?]

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Sat Jul 11 07:51:51 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 08:07:14PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Cathal (Phone)
> <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> > And if your regex engine has vulns? ;)
>
> And your software, and hardware, and law... it's just defense
> in depth, stack em all up and hopefully one will remain standing
> in your favor. If not, well, time to unplug and go be a farmer.
> With luck your combine, market and customers will still be functional...

ROTFL that's funny.

I won't argue with go be a farmer, but the whole unplug bit would leave
me with a lot of leftovers. The antigue combine will work, but what good
is 50 tons of corn if I can't get it to China?

I can't drink that much moonshine myself.

Go be a farmer and work on fabricating silicon in your #farmcmos fab.

(did you know corncobs have enough silicia to be good abrasives?)

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer at hozed.org
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash